Services For Business
We pride ourselves in the depth of knowledge and the range of services we provide for clients. We examine the commercial rationale behind any transaction before drafting the necessary legal documents.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal commercial services including:
· Transactional Agreements acquisitions and disposals of shares, buy-outs/buy-ins, asset/business sales and purchases, transfer of businesses to new limited companies, joint ventures
· Company Documents reviewing and drafting new Memorandum of Association, Articles of Association and shareholder agreements
· Trading Agreements agency, distribution, licence, franchise, outsourcing, trading terms and conditions of supply and purchase
· Software Agreements software development, licences, distribution, software support, hardware maintenance
· Finance Agreements facility letters, loans, debentures, guarantees
· Internet Trading advice and assistance in setting up e-commerce and e-business sites and handling the negotiation of contracts relating to them
· Employment we provide extensive employment law services
· Work permit and business related immigration we offer a range of services connected with business immigration into the UK
Keep up to date with changes in the law
In order to help our clients keep abreast of the changes in the law we publish Commercial Law News twice yearly and briefing notes on an ad hoc basis. As you will no doubt be aware the new Companies Act 2006 is coming into force in stages. Click on the links below for our most recent publications:
Companies Act 2006 Updates
Commercial Law News
Commercial Briefing Notes
We have considerable experience carrying out on-line mediations for individuals as well as services across the UK and also worldwide.
Services for Individuals
When working with a business client we find that certain commercial issues often begin to generate personal legal implications. This is particularly the case in the situation of an owner-managed business. We have extensive experience in managing the commercial and individual aspects of our clients affairs.